Friday, April 29, 2011

Holy Hell

Wow, it's been forever!

Just a little tidbit of what I've been up to lately:

1. Just finished reading "The Heroin Diaries" by Nikki Sixx (my first rock-star crush ever - no judgement!). It's super, and if, like me, you know someone whose life has been beat to hell by drug addiction, it'll be hard-hitting. Honestly, it gave me nightmares.

2. After I finish the five page paper I'm supposed to be writing instead of dicking around on the Internet, I'll be done with this semester! WOO!

3. For shits and giggles, I've fulfilled my dream and made an online dating profile on a site that is supposed to match you on your musical preferences. I have no matches.

4. MomDad, the kids, and the sharpabrabull are living here again.

5. My past crept back up on me at work, but so far, so good. I haven't had a breakdown yet.

6. The Freaks are pulling more shenaniganry than ever, and having a blast in doing so.

7. Plans for the summer concert season are underway, and hopeful shows this year so far include:
A. Bad City
B. Motley Crue
C. Warped Tour (twice, hopefully!)

That's pretty much it for now. Just thought I'd share a bit. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment